Thursday, September 4, 2014

It’s official. I’m a soccer mom.

And I’m loving every minute of it.  Okay, not every minute, not the minutes where I have to battle with my three year old to behave and stay with us and not wander off to the nearest playground and not whine or pick on his siblings.  I love every minute that I can actually watch little "D"play soccer.  He absolutely adores it. 
IMG_3033 - Version 2 The “husbird” and I are sort of in awe at how good he is at it and how much he loves it, because “T” didn't enjoy playing team sports when he was "D's"age. We tried them all and nothing stuck until he found tennis when he was twelve.   
IMG_3169
Sometimes I make the mistake of putting all my children in a box and think that because one of them isn't good at something the others won't be either.
IMG_2798
Well, "D" is going to be our sports playing son for sure.  It just seems to come natural to him.  I'm excited for the years of cheering him on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails