Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Marathon that was May

All month I feel like I've been running from one thing to another.
I can't catch my breath.
Back tracking to the beginning of May, both of the girls had their big dance show.
They both tapped.
Miss "C" danced to "Itty Bitty Pretty One."
Miss "A" danced to "Can't get a man with a gun."
Then we attended numerous school programs for the "nestlings."
Our water heater went out at the most inopportune time. Is there ever a good time?
I spent hours researching whether to buy a tankless one or just a normal 50 gallon one. After about a week of research and phone calls we decided to go with the 50 gallon. On top of all that I had to take my car to get serviced and prepare and pack for an upcoming trip. Going on countless errands to get things the "nestlings" needed to make our vacation easier and fun like googles, fins, floats, water guns, rashguards, oh and swimsuits. We can't live without those.
At the end of the marathon month I felt relief and happiness that it was done.
On to June which involves a much needed vacation.
Are you going on a fun vacation this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails