Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Managing the "Nestlings" Clothes

I got a jump start on the new year organizing.
I spent the whole day going through every square inch of all the "nestlings" closets.
I dread this chore, but it had gotten sooo bad that I couldn't put it off any longer.
It took me the entire day long, some snacks, and most importantly--
some sideline cheerleading from the "husbird."
You know what they say about these things,
"It always gets worse before it gets better."
The proof is in the pictures, and these were taken after I had cleaned up a lot.
I put the clothes they'll grow into in clear sterilite containers under their beds.
Now their closets are all organized with clothes that fit them,
until next week when one or all of them grow and inch or two.
And so it goes...

1 comment:

  1. I so need to do this. It seems like no matter how much I do it, it never gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails