Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh Boy!

Life is Good!
It was such a relief to see that my growing baby looks healthy
(as much as an ultrasound shows).
What a blessing!
It was pretty obvious that we are having a BOY!
Don't worry this is the only time I'll show you his boy parts.
I'm thrilled for little "D" to have a brother somewhat close in age to him,
a little buddy to grow up with.
Knowing that I'm having a boy makes me want to hold on to my girls more tightly, since I know they will be my only ones.
The "husbird" is very happy of course.
He thought we were having a boy and I was sure we were having a girl.
My mom lost her fifth baby, a boy, at five months, back in the days when ultrasounds weren't routine, so I feel so blessed to know he's healthy.
My sweet neighbor and friend brought over these delicious cupcakes to congratulate us!
How nice is that!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, a boy. I love my little boy, and I secretly hope that my next one will be a boy.

    Glad to hear everything is going well! We sure miss you guys, and are thinking about moving back to Murray sometime in the future - but I told Eric that I would HAVE to be in our same ward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! A healthy boy! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails