Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A place to sew

Every time I need to use my sewing machine I have to set it up on the dining table.
It kind of gets in the way if we need the table to actually eat at while
I'm working on a project, so I came up with a solution.
In my laundry room I have a tall cabinet that has stationary shelves in it.
I thought if there was a way to make a shelf roll out then I could make
a little sewing space.
I bought some drawer glides at Lowes and the "husbird" cut the shelf down on
each side and then attached the glides and
wahlah!
I now have a place to sew, not that I sew that often,
but it will be more convenient when I do.
It's nothing fancy, but I'm thrilled to have a place to sew other than
at the dining table.
When I'm done I can just put the stool inside the cabinet and close the doors.
Linking to Show and Share Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails