Thursday, August 19, 2010

12 weeks

The counters, table, and sink have been wiped clean, the dishwasher is washing, the washer is going, and I'm dressed so now maybe I can do a little blogging---
granted my kids aren't dressed, but they're happily playing in their pajamas with their cousins who spent the night, even though it's almost eleven.
There's only a couple more lazy summer days left since school starts on Monday.
I'm not sure what to blog about since I have so many things to tell you.
A lot has happened lately.
The last twelve weeks have been very challenging.
I could have laid on the couch everyday,
but I've had pull myself up by the boot straps and
do things I didn't feel able to or have any desire to do,
such is life when pregnant with a fifth child.
Unfortunately the world doesn't stop and
the "nestlings" and "husbird" don't wait in the wings until I feel well again,
life goes on.


I've determined my house doesn't smell good.
The "husbird" thinks I'm crazy, but I don't like the smell of it.
Every time I come in from being gone I want to throw up.
I put those airwick plug-ins everywhere and I don't like how they smell either.
I want it to smell neutral, not good, nor bad, but how?
Any suggestions? I need help.
I can't wear perfume either, it makes me super sick to my stomach.
This hound dog sense is driving me insane.


You know, I never took a pregnancy test.
Well, I did before a week and it was negative.
Then I felt awful and missed two periods and figured I've got to be pregnant.
I guess there's a chance I'm not.
If I'm not then I must have some weird disease that mimics pregnancy symptoms.


I was rescued from cooking dinner a couple of weeks ago.
A dear friend brought us dinner and made my day.
Cooking has been the last thing I've wanted to do since I got pregnant and so it was truly a blessing to not have to worry about it for a night.
Thanks Carrie and Mietra!

3 comments:

  1. You're at a landmark. Good job. I wish I knew what to tell you about the smells. I know exactly what you're talking about. You're way too grateful for that dinner. We need to help you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Em...coffee is really good in releasing any smells....it neutralizes everything, unless you pluck your nose into it, then you can smell it, but even then it cleans your own palette per say....
    thank you for having the kids over, it was soo gracious and nice, here the other cousins, leave to their friends houses and don´t take them, and that brakes my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could not be preggars, but what do you think, LOL! I knew I was this time almost before I missed the first period. Always fun to have a "suprise".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails