Monday, March 22, 2010

Privacy Solution

The fireplace in my master bedroom is double sided so it is also seen in the master bathroom, not a bad problem to have, except sometimes my nine year old son, "T" is in our bedroom when I'm showering and he can see straight through to the shower and that's a problem, so I hung up this some cute curtain tiers,
but they always bugged me.

Whenever I see them they make me think that at any moment the bath water is going to come up and flood the surrounding area, so I had the "husbird" move the curtain rod down, but then I didn't like that because it showed the tile above.
It was time to break out the sewing machine.
After my hunt for the right white fabric
and a little bit of sewing
my privacy issue is solved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails