Friday, March 26, 2010

Just so I can remember...

how small they ("the nestlings") were...
I framed a onesie and a little gap hat that "T" wore.
He was my smallest baby at 5lbs. 2ounces. He was so itty bitty.
The nurses called him "peanut."

The art work to the sides say "Birds Build Nests" and "Baby Chicks Hatch."
"T" made then when he was in preschool. They are so fitting next to the small onesie.

When I walk past this wall during a particularly hard mothering day it helps me gain perspective and reminds me of how sweet and innocent the "nestlings" came.

4 comments:

  1. This makes me wish I had done this for all my kids = what a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable arrangement! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea - my oldest daughter is 27 now and how cute this would be to frame some of her cute outfits that I kept when she was a tiny baby! So cute and hard to think they could've been that small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find the shadow boxes for the baby clothes? I really want to do this..it is So cute...I feature you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails