Monday, March 29, 2010

Two Today

My youngest turned two today.
It makes me sad.
It's like I snapped my fingers and he went from one to two, just like that.
It was a terrible day. Everything I did seemed to go wrong.
I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and they were too spicy, so no one liked them, including myself. Then I made cake in cones and the cake didn't rise.
They looked like volcanoes.
No cute cake pictures.
I felt like throwing a tantrum.
I wanted to lay on the ground and cry, but I restrained myself.

Maybe I should have, just to usher in the twos.
These pictures are of two year old "D" with
a little tractor his grandma gave him for his birthday.
He adores it.


A few things I want to remember:
His newest words are Why and What.
He's starting to talk a lot.
He loves to be outside.
He likes to get piggyback rides from his older brother, "T."
He cries whenever anyone leaves the house without him.
He gives me kisses everyday, but I have to ask please.
He loves rootbeer.
He can often be found with a doll and in one hand and motorcycle in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails