Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Book

Today I'm basking in the sun of my living room,
skipping church to take care of four year old "C" who has 102º fever.
Poor thing.


Since the ibuprofen has taken affect and she's doing a bit better
I thought I'd take the time to tell about and show a few pages of one of
my favorite books.


It's a great book for children and adults.

It has beautiful illustrations,

but more importantly a wonderful message about gratitude,

appropriate for the season.

I got my copy from Amazon.
(The Secret of Saying Thanks by Douglas Wood)
Get yourself one
and
find out what the
secret
is
(if you don't already know)
and
enjoy the reminder to always
BE THANKFUL!



2 comments:

  1. OH! I want that book. Thanks for the suggestion. I hope C is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh no! fever is the worst....I am just happy to have Alf around....I don't know what i would do alone with a child sick with fever.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails