Saturday, June 7, 2014

Our Town's "Got Talent Show"

"T" decided he wanted to try out for our little towns Talent Show.  
IMG_3455
(Ampi-theater where he preformed)
Does any one else find it hard to see your child do something where they could get their egos crushed? I do.  I know it's good for my children to experience failure and I know it's better for them to experience it while under my wings, but it's still hard.  
Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 3.30.50 PM
There were only 11 spots for the actual show, so I thought his chance of getting one of those spots might be slim.  Well, he got one.  Yay!
Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 3.49.27 PM
He played a piano solo.  He did a good job, wish he would have smiled more;)
Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 3.52.30 PM
He didn't win, but it was a great experience for him and a really fun show to go see as a family on a summer night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails