Thursday, August 21, 2014

Another School Year...

has begun.  I can't believe the summer is over.  The beginning of summer went by fast, the middle dragged on, and the end flew by. 
IMG_3173
 D is so excited to start 1st grade because he gets to eat lunch at school:)
IMG_3171 C is excited to have a particular teacher that both of her older siblings have had. 
IMG_3167
A is happy and sad for her last year in elementary school.IMG_3163Take one of T.  He's apparently not so happy about getting back to school pictures.IMG_3164 Now that's better.  I can't get over how much he's changed in the last year.  
Other back to school posts can be found here, here, here, and here. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much they have all grown up in the last year, but agree especially T. He's grown up all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling family. I hope a great year for all of them. I hope Taylor and Elise can support each other from different schools. I wish Taylor were there with her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails