Thursday, March 20, 2014

Aladdin

When "T" told me he wanted to try out for the Junior High play I was a little shocked.  Probably because that is something I never had the desire or nerve to do at his age.  He's definitely his father's child. Ha.
IMG_2281
He wasn't really happy about the part he got as Jafar's guard and he thought about not doing it, but the "husbird" and I encouraged him to stick with it. 
Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 3.55.45 PM
(He's the only boy on stage in the back.)
It was a lot of work, with practices almost every night after school for a few months.
IMG_2932 (1) 
(Here he is with one of his friends that was in the play too.)  
We went to see the play for the "husbird's birthday." It was so great to see him with all his makeup on, ready to go on stage.
Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 3.58.16 PM
He had a fun time, but I'm not sure acting is his thing. I'm still glad he got to have the experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails