Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No Way Jose

Someone that gave us a bid for some work on our house left a message to follow up with us and his message said, "Hello Emily and Jose, I'm just calling to follow up..."

Since the husbird's name is not Jose I found it so comical that the guy just pulled a name out of the air.  It made me laugh til' I cried. I told the "husbird" I am going to start calling him Jose. 
Then we can get a good laugh out of it at the same time.

The next day when I called him "Jose", miss "C" chimed in and said, "No way Jose." I laughed even harder. I have a feeling this one is going to get some mileage around here.

When I don't like something he is doing I'll just say, "No way Jose." It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails