Monday, July 16, 2012

Peaceful Unrest

We dropped the "nestlings" off at my parents yesterday to stay for a few days.
I kept baby "G" so it's not like I am without any children, but now I have no idea what to do with myself.
(my mom putting a puzzle together w/the "nestlings")

The "husbird" has to work the 2.5 days they are gone, because he just took off the time we were in Mexico. Don't get me wrong I have a million and one things I need to do and a million and one more I want to do, but I don't know where to begin. Do I blog? Obviously. Do I organize? Do I read? Do I clean? Do I sleep? Shopping is pretty much out of the question since I still have the baby. So, do I do the things I need to do or want to do? Decisions. Decisions.

What's worse is baby "G" doesn't know what to do with himself either. He's beside himself without his siblings. The "nest" is eerily quiet. Is this what it's like when your kids leave home? If it is, I want no part of it. Ha. I'm too afraid to go into "me" mood or I might never get back into "mom" mood:)

What do you do when you have a break from your kids? One thing I know we'll do for sure is eat out. I don't feel like cooking for three people. Three people! This is bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails