Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our Beautiful World

My brother emailed me this wonderful video.
I thought you might enjoy it.

(if you click on the symbol between HD and Vimeo it will make it full screen)


The Mountain from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.

I've been listening to this beautiful song over and over.

It's called Nuvole Bianche. You can find it on iTunes.

I found out what song it is by using one of my favorite iphone apps, Shazam.

If you hear a song you like and hold you phone up to the sound, it tells you what song it is. Isn't that awesome!?

1 comment:

  1. Bonsoir and Merci! We appreciate you stopping by, and are happy that you entered our "April In Paris" Giveaway Event. Wishing you the best of luck in the 2 remaining Giveaways! Au Revoir ~ Chelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails