Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break Survival

In order to survive spring break we gave the "nestlings" each a cardboard box and let them make whatever they wanted. It occupied them for a few hours and about three rolls of tape later they each had a car or spaceship to watch a movie in that night.
I'm content to just stay home and stare at the baby and listen to his sweet baby sounds, come to think of it I' haven't been anywhere since I had the baby except to drop a kid(s) off or pick them up from school and to get the baby's pictures taken. That's it. The "husbird" has picked up some milk and eggs at Costco.
I'm sure I'll get cabin fever at some point, but I haven't yet.
The "nestlings" want to go do something fun over their break and I feel guilty that I won't be taking them anywhere.
I'm not ready to take the baby out yet,
so I'm trying to find things to entertain them at home.
Tomorrow we're making sugar cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails