Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family pictures with a "2" year old

In October we had family pictures taken.
If you have any number of small children then you know what a challenge this can be.

From the head of 2 year old "D,"
Alright, if you insist on taking my picture
I'll give you an open mouth smile...
but only if you let me carry the prop stool.
I'm getting ready to attempt my escape now. I want to go play.If you take one more picture of me...
I'm going to stick my tongue out at you...
and lay on the ground and cry.That pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! If you read my post right before the one I just did on paper organization I explain what I'm using the timer for. :)

    Love this post! Your two year old is darling (so are the rest of your kids) and I can SO relate. Tough age for pictures for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails