Thursday, October 28, 2010

Much Better

Chocolate makes everything better, right?
Okay, not everything, but it sure helps.
I actually wish I hadn't discovered this new version of Hershey's Bliss with the
menthe meltaway centers.
Oh my!
I'm officially addicted, or rather the baby is, he has a serious sweet tooth you know.
Hershey should send me a lifetime supply for the free advertising don't you think?
For the baby of course.
Well, today was much better in every way.
The "nestlings" were happier and so was I.
I was telling "A" how it would be fun to all dress up as the Wizard of Oz characters for Halloween some year.
I said,"You could be Dorthy, "T" the tinman, and someone can be the scarecrow and the lion. Then she said,"And you could be the wicked witch."
Ha.
I guess I deserved that after yesterday.

On another note, I can hear again.
I didn't realize how bad my hearing was until it came back.
I'm so grateful to be able to hear again.
It' like a new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails