Monday, March 31, 2014

Egged

Since it's spring break the "husbird" and I stayed up late watching a movie.  When we finally got to bed and just started to doze off we heard this incredibly loud noise.  We both shot straight up and said, "What was that!" I thought someone was trying to or had broken into our house, but our alarm hadn't gone off.  At least, not yet.  

Then the noise stopped, but it had woken up "T" and "A."  "A" didn't dare get out of bed and just texted me that she was scared.  The "husbird" went around the house trying to figure out what was going on and all he found was the remnants of eggs splattered all over the front of our house.  We're not sure what all the noise was.
IMG_2793
Whomever did it may have thought they were doing a harmless prank and that it was no big deal, but I see it differently.  It makes me upset that they woke us up, scared my children, and made a mess of our house.  Sure no one got hurt physically, but that doesn't make it okay or funny. 

Maybe I should be laughing about it, but I'm not.  Ever been egged?  How did it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails