Monday, December 3, 2012

a stache

It's crazy, but twelve year old "T" has a thin little mustache
growing.  Yikes.  How can my baby boy have facial hair?! Ha.
He's still so much a child in so many ways. I noticed some hair a little while back but didn't say anything, because I didn't want to draw attention to it and I thought my eyes might be playing tricks on me.
IMG_8219
Then he came home from school the other day and told me a boy at school told him that he was so jealous that he could grow a mustache.  Ha ha.

He was reluctant to let me take these pictures, because he thought I might put them on my blog.  I don't know what would give him that idea.
IMG_8218
Now miss "C" calls him "Mustachy Style Man."  That girl is queen of one liners.  I have no idea how she comes up with these things.

Anyways, do we let him keep the stache or does my twelve year old baby need to start shaving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails