Friday, November 16, 2012

Single Mom

My hat goes off to all the single moms out there, I don't know how you do it.  Occasionally the "husbird" has to go out of town for work and this week he's in Mexico and I'm here taking care of our five "nestlings" on my own.

Normally when I go to bed at night I need some time to wind down, but the past few nights as soon as my head hits the pillow I am out. I can't keep my eyes open to save my life, no reading or television watching for me.
IMG_7800
The "husbird" called last night at ten and when I answered the phone and he heard my voice he said, "Were you asleep?" Yes I was. 

When the husbird's home he spoils me in the mornings because he usually makes breakfast and takes the kids to school unless he has a business call or appointment.  Between 7 and 9 this morning I left my house three times. Once to take the junior higher to school, again to take the two elementary kids to school, and then again to take myself to the gym. That's how I keep my sanity.  Since my kids don't torture me enough I need to torture my body by pumping some iron. Ha ha.

Anyways, I'm exhausted and we all can't wait to see the daddy tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails