Saturday, October 6, 2012

Guest Motivation

I don’t think anything motivates me to get things done around the the "nest" more than when I know I have company coming.   For me it’s not a matter of washing sheets and cleaning the toilet.  When I find out company is coming I all of a sudden have the burst of energy to accomplish projects I’ve been putting off.  I love lots of lead time so I can prepare and get as many projects done as possible.IMG_7486
Since the girls are sharing their beds with our guests I was motivated to spruce up their room.  I couldn't believe the things I found stashed under their beds, especially C's. Oh my!IMG_7686
Now that the "nest" is clean we can enjoy family that came all the way from Brazil and California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails