Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom Day

Mother's day was um how should I say, interesting.
This picture pretty much sums it up.
The "nestlings" did not get along most of the day and one particular "nestling" was disobedient as usual. Why must I ask twenty times before compliance? Really.
Is it too much to ask for obedience one day in the year? Sigh.

Of course I got some cute cards from the "nestlings"
and
the "husbird" made dinner with some help. He tried to make the day special for me and surprised me with a double fudge cupcake from sweet tooth fairy. Yum.

My favorite mom quote of all time from here.
This is a good reminder when I'm feeling overwhelmed by my mothering duties, which is often lately. I hope you all had a lovely mother's day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love that quote too! I think you should put that picture in a frame. It is a fleeting time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails