Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Breaker

I don't know what it is about Valentines day, but last year I was hugely pregnant and this year I'm sick. Again. I just got over a cold I've had for two weeks.
When I went to bed last night my stomach hurt.
I tossed and turned all night and by the time I woke up I could barely get up,
except to worship the white throne. Aggggh.
I flushed all my V-day plans down the toilet.
Lunch with the "husbird" just doesn't sound so appetizing at the moment.
Now if you'll excuse me, my bed is calling. The "husbird" turned it down so nicely for
me. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in days--actually, months.

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry I wasn't there to help you! You looked so healthy today at church! I have actually been sick all week too. So sorry you were struggling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails