Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crunch Time

The "nestlings" last day of school for this year is today.
I'm taking baby "G" to get his nine month pictures professionally taken and
then I'm off to the grocery store to get all the ingredients for our
holiday meals and treats,
then I pick up the "nestlings" and go home to clean and clean and clean,
until I can't feel my hands or legs, because my house has become a dumping ground this month while we ran to one party or activity to another.
We had breakfast with Santa.
Miss "C" was a clown and glow stick dancer in the 1st grade Nutcracker, and
both the girls were ballerinas in the Christmas dance recital.
("A's" the one with glasses)
The in-laws are coming to spend Christmas with us and they arrive tonight.
We're going to enjoy having them here for Christmas.
I'm going to show my mother-in-law the wonderful world of Pinterest and Google Reader.
It's going to be fun and also wonderful to celebrate the gift of our Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails