Sunday, May 15, 2011

Officially Blessed

It was baby "G's" big day today.
He looked adorable in his v-neck cable knit vest and little shorts.His daddy gave him a beautiful blessing, at least what I heard of it.
Little "D" had a melt down in the middle of it, because "C" took something away from him, so I was trying to keep them both quiet.
Luckily the "husbird" recorded it on his iphone.
After wards we ate a table full of yummy food, which I didn't get a picture of, but I did manage to snap a picture of the deli tray I made.
Here's Baby "G" with his great grandpa and (step) great grandma.Unfortunately I was suffering from horrible allergies all day, so I was just trying to enjoy the day between sneezing and blowing my nose.
I was pretty miserable, but tried not to let it show.
I don't think it worked though, because I have a red nose and eyes in all the picture I'm in. Sniff.

Despite real life stuff, it was a wonderful day celebrating our baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Love his little outfit..I can't believe how big he looks already..oh if only we could just stop time for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails