Saturday, May 1, 2010

Teenagers Again

The "husbird" and I turned thirteen today.
We're past the childhood of our marriage and we're now into our teen years.
Yea!
Do you remember how excited you were to become a teenager?

The "husbird" made me the most delicious omelet for breakfast.

Later in the day we celebrated by going to the "big house" aka the temple.
It was so peaceful and serene.
Then we came home, put the "nestlings" to bed, and shared a Cafe Rio pork salad, while we watched "500 days of Summer." It was kind of weird, but made me think
I'm grateful I found my man, destiny or not.


Can't wait to see what our 13th year brings.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you guys and congrats!
    We just celebrated 11 years in January.
    Enjoy the day!

    That salad looked delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Oh how I miss Cafe Rio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! Happy anniversary! I want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey being teenagers and such, wouldn't you want one for your self? They are sooo good...I don't know how you can share....Happy one....to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! That is so wonderful that you found the perfect man for you. It is a true blessing. Hugs!! Also, I love your towel tags. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails