Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dear Little Caesars,

Although your pizza isn't quite as good as some pizza places one of the things you have going for you is $5 pizza. I occasionally buy an inexpensive pizza from you, but the thing I love most about you is your mascot, aka "the pizza guy."
Since you're right outside my neighborhood,
I drive past you daily, usually more than once and sometimes "the pizza guy" is outside waving a sign and this delights my four year old "C."

She looks for you everyday and her face lights up when she sees you. The pizza guy has been missing for over a week now. I don't know if he went on vacation or what, but I am hoping he'll be back soon so I can see my little girl smile as we pass by.

P.S. Thank you for the free crazy bread coupons.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails